- This is my VERY first collection. I used to paint when I was a kid and love Impressionism. That is probably why I love the light effects and soft colour tones. This painting reminds me the scene of winter hiking- which is my simple pleasure with my dog.
- I bought 'February' at the Muse Gallery - I love your work - it evokes so many memories. Thank you.
- Hello Mr. Lidbetter, My husband and I saw your work at the Muse Gallery this past weekend. Your paintings are beautiful. We were particularly taken with the scenes of water 'Westward, North to Tea Lake, South to Smoke Lake and Back River all of which were already sold by the time we went to the gallery.
- Your work is just getting so terrific. I own 3 of your works. Just looking at your gallery I want more
- I am absolutely thrilled with my purchase of "dead of winter", which now hangs on my mantelpiece, with a tungsten spotlight shining on it at night.
- Love, Love, Love your work...picked up Val-des-bois 5 (study) from the Westboro Wall Space Gallery, while I was visiting my sister who lives in Ottawa. I live in Victoria, B. C. and would love to see your work represented back here!! Your painting will be a wonderful addition to my collection.
- After being introduced to your art through the Buckhorn Fine Art Festival, I'm quite taken with your work. Your dynamic touch while treating traditional landscapes is very attractive.
- Good afternoon David. I am just in form a wonderful 30 minutes at the Muse Gallery, drinking in your fantastic images. Your work is stunning! I love the colour harmonies and the strong compositions. But mostly I love the "feel" of the work - -the late light, the cold air. You've nailed it.
I am just discovering your wonderful art on Pinterest. The colors...the lines...the subject matter...the moods...it all resonates with me. Thank you for showing us this quiet beauty in unexpected places.